Terms and Conditions: This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between ETN, and (“Customer”), and shall be effective as of date.
The business must choose one of the deal options presented above. Savings cannot be limited to specific items in the store. You may exclude fuel, tax, alcohol and consignment items. Any other exclusion must be approved by the office before the business will be added as a participating business member.
The owner or the person who has the authority to offer the discount must sign the business order form worksheet and agree to honor the deal presented to the eSave members as long as they remain on the eSave app. In addition, an email will be sent to the business requesting approval of the deal. Please alert the business owner to expect the Approval email. Once the order form has been submitted and the ap-proval email returned, the business will become a participating eSave business and will be added to the eSave app. The business must also agree to display an eSave sticker in their window, affixed by the salesperson at the time of sign up.
By signing the order form and replying to the Approval email, the business agrees to honor the discount for eSave members as long as that deal remains on the app. If a business decides to longer be a part of the eSave Club, they must notify the office either by phone (518 844 0416) or email(firstname.lastname@example.org) their desire to discontinue. A confirmation email will be sent to let the business know that the request to cancel has been received and the business will be taken off the app.
eSave Club Benefits and Rules for eSave Member
- eSave certificates are pre-assigned to a single user.
- Only one member may be designated per eSave certificate.
- To redeem eSave certificates, simply present at time of purchase in-store.
- Offer must be presented at time of purchase.
- Offer are redeemable via mobile device at MOST participating businesses.
- Offer is only valid at participating locations.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash.
- No change will be given when offer is redeemed.
- Customer is responsible for applicable taxes.
- Offers do not apply to prior purchases or gift card purchases unless otherwise specified.
- Limit one offer per customer per purchase.
- Offers cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts.
- Offers may be limited or while supplies last.
- Offers are not valid if altered, copied, sold, exchanged for payment, or where prohibited by law.